- Highest skiable area in North America.
- 900 acres of ski terrain, plus the East Wall.
- Multiple options for kids to learn how to ski.
- Vertical drop of 2,270'
- 60% of trails are advanced or expert.
- Hiking access to the experts-only East Wall.
Open since 1946, A-Basin Ski Resort is consistently one of the first mountains to open the ski season nationally. Skiers lucky enough to experience the area have access to the highest skiable terrain in North America!
One of the most unique aprés-ski parties is located at “The Beach,” also known as the Early Riser parking lot. Right at the base of three chairlifts, this is a hot-spot for fun activities, including music, festivals and simple gatherings of friends.
The stone never stops rolling at A-Basin Ski Area! New to the 2010-11 Season is the Black Mountain Express Chair. Replacing the older Exhibition triple chair, the newer detachable quad chairlift will cut the ride time in half, carrying 2000 passengers an hour.
- Summit Elevation: 13,050 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,270 feet
- Skiable Terrain: 900 acres (Plus the East Wall at 90-110 acres)
- Annual Snowfall: 350 inches
- 105 Trails
- 400,000 Annual Visitors
- Season: October through early June
- Beginner: 10%
- Intermediate: 30%
- Advanced: 37%
- Expert: 23%
- Terrain Parks
- Regular events at “The Beach”
- Snowshoe Dinner Tours
- Kids' Club Arapahoe
- Basin Racin' Kids
- Snowsports School
- Base'N Edge Tune Shop
- Rental Shop
- Six Different Dining Locations
- Wedding and Event Facilities
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
P.O. Box 5808
Dillon, Colorado 80435
Phone: 1-888-ARAPAHOE (1-888-272-7246)