Where can I go on a scenic chairlift or gondola ride?
Either take a free ride on the BreckConnect Gondola to access the Breckenridge Summer Fun Park, which hosts a number of fun activities including the Gold Runner Coaster, SuperSlide, SuperPutt, Mountain Bike Park, Colorado SuperChair, Rockpile Climbing Wall, Mineshaft Maze, Pony Rides, and SuperBungee Trampoline. Once you are at the Fun Park, you can take the Colorado SuperChair to access hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Scenic Chairlift Ride: Included in Adventure Pass ($82), Explorer Pass ($68), and Scout Pass ($40)
- Single Bike Haul: $23
- Unlimited Day Pass: $34
- Season: June 9th through September 10th, 2017 (weekends only in September)
- Hours: 9:30am-5:30pm
- More Info: (970) 453-5000
Let the Summit Express carry you up to 11,640 feet in Keystone. The vistas from this altitude allow you to see the Continental Divide, Lake Dillon, Ten Mile Peak and much more. The Summit House is located at the top, where visitors can stop for a cup of coffee or a full lunch on the deck. You can enjoy hiking trails and a fantastic network of mountain biking trails from the top as well.
- Adult Scenic Ride: $21
- Child (5-12) Scenic Ride: $13
- Adult Bike Park Day Pass: $45
- Child (5-12) Bike Park Day Pass: $25
- Season: Daily June 9th-September 17th, 2017 (Weekends only in September)
- Hours: Generally 10am-5pm
- More Info: (800) 354-4386
Take the scenic American Eagle Lift to access great views, lunch at the Solitude Station, as well as hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Adult Lift: Free rides with purchase of $12 in the village.
- Child Lift (12 and under): Free
- Bike Haul Day Pass: $20
- Season: June 9th - September 11th, 2017 (biking opens July 1st)
- Hours: 10am-4pm
- More Info: (866)841-2481