What can I see and do at the Frisco Adventure Park?
- Tubing Hill: A multi-lane tubing hill is accessible by lift access. $26-$30 for 1 hour.
- Beginner Ski Hill: Open daily starting in January, this beginner ski hill is great for learning. Lessons available. $30 for an all day lift ticket.
- Frisco Nordic Center: Enjoy cross country skiing or snowshoeing along a well maintained track. $20 day passes.
- Sleigh Rides: Take in a scenic sleigh ride or make an evening out of it with dinner and entertainment. $55/scenic ride and $84/dinner ride.
- Bike Park: Bring your bike and enjoy a number of features and courses, including a pump track, slopestyle course, slolom course, and jump track.
- Skate Park: Your standard skate park, great for all ages.
- Disc Golf: Open in the summer from 6am to 10pm, the disc golf course is free to the public. Equipment not provided.
There is also a Day Lodge on site which features a cafe, restrooms, lockers, wifi, and has tons of indoor and outdoor tables and seating.
Where is the Frisco Adventure Park?
The park is located just east of the town of Frisco, at 621 Recreation Way.
When is the Frisco Adventure Park open?
The Day Lodge is open daily from 8am to 6pm. Activity hours vary depending on the season.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the Day Lodge at Frisco Adventure Park with any questions: 970-668-2558. Or Visit their website.