Waiting at the top of Peak 8, the Breckenridge Alpine Slide and the Gold Runner Coaster offer two separate attractions for individuals and families to try.
- Located in Breckenridge, CO, take your pick between the 2,600 ft Alpine Slide or the elevated Gold Runner Coaster.
- Open all summer long, with discounts during the shoulder seasons .
- Cost per ride is $18 for either the Alpine Slide or the Gold Runner Coaster.
Take a beautiful ride up the gondola to access the Peak 8 Fun Park, with its incredible selection for both adults and children. Ranging from mountain biking, a trampoline, a rock climbing wall, alpine slide and the Gold Runner Coaster, Breckenridge has enough activities to keep summer visitors busy for days on end.
Try the 2,600 ft Alpine Slide or the new 2,500 ft Gold Runner Coaster. There are one seater and two seater cars and you can control your speed the whole way down.
There is no parking available at the top of Peak 8, so all visitors must park in town. The Gondola South Lot and North Lot are located on Watson Rd. and North Park Ave.
Toll Free: 1-800-789-7669
Local: (970) 453-5000
- June 12 through September 7 from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- September 11 - 13: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only
- Alpine Slide
1 Ride: $20
- Gold Runner Coaster
1 Ride: $20
- All Day Fun Park Tickets: $76/Adult, $48/Kid (Buy online for savings.
There are also all day passes available for those looking to participate in multiple activities at the Peak 8 Fun Park.