Tubing is a winter sport that appeals to our inner child, drawing our grins and shouts as the tube bumps against rails, jumps over hills, and twists around as it slides down the mountain.
Where to go Snow Tubing
Take the River Run Gondola up to Adventure Point, where six tubing lanes vary from the gentle to the steep.
- Directions: Head to Mountain Services at Keystone for tickets, near the base of the Gondola.
- Hours/Season: Thanksgiving to early April
- Cost: $31/hour
- Phone: Reservations (800-354-4386) are recommended.
Complete with four lanes of different speeds and slopes, head down solo or in a train with your friends before hopping on the Magic Carpet to get back to the top.
- Directions: The Coca-Cola Tubing Hill is located in the East Village, right below the base of the Super Bee lift.
- Hours/Season: Early December through Mid April.
- Cost: $20-$29/hour depending on the season.
- Phone: Don't forget to call (866) 416-9874 to schedule your preferred time slot, as they fill up quickly in high season.
A sledding hill located right in the town of Breckenridge. Walk to the top and sled on down.
- Directions: Head to the south end of High Street, right nex to Breckenridge Elementary School.
- Hours/Seasons: When there is enough snow.
- Cost: Rentals are not available and use of the park is free. Buy a sled at the City Market or Food Kingdom.